Friday, February 23, 2018

Review of BodyShop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash


BodyShop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Facial Wash Review


I was touring a mall, and then I entered BodyShop, the usual vibe given from it of stacks of fancily named products stashed in various kinds of intricate bottles, an invisible hand pulling anybody that enters to just give up and buy everything in sight, I needed a face wash, and I also heard that tea tree does wonders in clearing up acne and oily residue, which was exactly what I was facing at the time, so my eyes landed on a green bottle of Tea Tree Facial Wash in a miniscule wine green bottle. I didn't even spend much time scouring the shop and I had already found what I needed.


Frontside



As seen above, it doesn't really have an illustration/graphic image at the front but at the side of leave which I'm guessing are Tea Tree leaves, 'Tea Tree' is in bold green letters, the font really gives off an aesthetic sense though, that's one of the reasons why BodyShop's products look so tempting often without a graphic image to accompany it. It has skin clearing facial wash below the title written in English and French, and then goes to state the main ingredients present for the treatment 'With purifying tea tree oil from the the foothills of Mount Kenya', oh BodyShop, always the one with such lavish words. It contains 60 ml / 2.0 fl oz. of the product. The container is made of sturdy plastic with a black contrasting generic cap at the top. 

Backside





The backside is where BodyShop engraves it means of contacting etc. and I've noticed that there is a 'pull me' type of slip that you pull perhaps in hopes they might reveal you some dark secrets, but no it's just the license and ingredients only. 


Review

I have been using this product for about 5 months now, but honestly speaking, this review might still be a tad inaccurate because I haven't been using it constantly, but then again this product is one of those products that AREN'T supposed to be used frequently. This tea tree facial wash should be used occasionally on those days where your breakouts seem to be extreme and you've tried everything but your stubborn acne refuses to leave your skin. What I did mostly was that I mixed it with my main facial wash (yes, I didn't keep this one as my main one, my main one was Himalaya's ....) and it did turn out well enough, because I realised that when I used it alone, it didn't lather enough or seem like it had affected me at all because of the minute sized pint that you're suggested to use it in. However, if you do mix it with another daily face wash (which you should certainly have alongside this, having this alone as your only face wash is not what I'd recommend), it'd act like a solvent and evenly spread this across your face allowing it to work its magic evenly throughout your facial skin. From what I have researched, any product related to Tea Tree might have a stinging feeling at the beginning which is a good thing since the product is actually working to remove all the clogged up debris from inside your pores, but with this one I had realised that all it did was just make my face dryer after I had washed it away, the stinging feeling was extremely brief after application, and very insignificant. It could be because I have a combination skin (oily T zone and nose, while other parts are just dry), but overall, this product didn't work its magic on me.

Website: 



Disclaimer: I bought this product at its original price and am reviewing it solely for my own interest. This review is fully unbiased and by no means relates to an advertisement of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment