Sunday, June 30, 2019

Review of OGX Eucalyptus Mint Conditioner


Review of OGX Eucalyptus Mint Conditioner 


Back in my own city, I always remembered entering the malls and finding this overly priced hair product in the aisles of the beauty care section, and I was like, who would actually buy this man? However, I thought a little too early because like 2 years later, my aunt got me this as a gift on my 18th birthday, and I was overjoyed but also felt like I was indebted to her, moving on, I finally am in a position to review this conditioner


Frontside


The container comes in a smooth plastic aqua blue convex shape that prints out all the supposed promises that the product would accomplish for the user. It has the OGX label printed below the description and the name, which is a distinctly far layout than the conventional cosmetic products. That is also why it took me some time to actually find the name of this product.

Backside


Since the price tag of the store was glued very robustly, I couldn't take it out entirely for you guys to see the whole description, but the backside of this product is of course vastly available on the internet. In the gist of it, this product basically has more of self-promotion in different languages haha. It has a pleasant 'Reduce, Reuse, Recycle' which really catered to my eco-friendly self and gives us the options of being able to recycle this bottle. It is best used under 1 year 6 months as stated by the minuscule open cylinder icon at the bottom.

Review

I have used this conditioner for some months now since my aunt gifted it to me, and I will say that it is as it claims to be. It has this sweet robust scent to it and whenever applied to the hair, and as per the instructions, it should be left on the hair 3-5 minutes after shampooing and also it should be applied from the roots itself, which I don't really know is product promotion or genuine direction of use, but as I have been browsing through lots of hair care articles, I know for sure that the use for a conditioner depends upon the the hair texture, and that the fine haired should spread the conditioner through the tips of the hair strands, but the coarse ones should massage it onto the scalp from the roots to the tips. You should try from the roots, and if it makes your hair extra sticky, then just start from the strands. Other than that, I would say that it's the ideal conditioner for my hair, and it really does have a refreshing tingly menthol effect when added to the scalp, not to mention that when you wash it off, your hair feels so smooth and silky, it glides through your fingers like running water. Your head also smells really airy and musky post-shower and manages to withhold your hair from frizz, WHICH I never had the chance of experiencing from other conditioners, they rather made my hair even frizzier than it was.


Price


$20.89

€18.34

Rating

9/10

Website



Disclaimer: I bought this product at its original price and am reviewing it solely for my own interest. This review is fully unbiased and by no means relates to an advertisement of the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment